1. If, in the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Buyer is a consumer (an individual who expresses a desire to acquire, acquire or could acquire or use a product or service for purposes not related to economic or professional activity), then the Purchaser may exercise the right to refusal and unilaterally withdraw from the contract (purchase of goods in the online store); This can be done within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the relevant goods. The right to refuse the Buyer can not use if:
1.1. goods made according to the instructions of the Buyer or items that cannot be replaced are delivered; goods, the nature of which does not allow them to return; things are perishable and quickly spent;
1.2. Buyer opened the package carelessly;
1.3. Newspapers, periodicals and magazines were delivered to the buyer;
1.4. If the price of the purchased product or service depends on fluctuations in the financial sphere, which the Seller is not able to control;
1.5. In other cases provided by law.
2. The buyer is responsible for the safety of the quality and safety of the goods during the term of the right to refuse. The buyer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods, if the goods are used in a way that is incompatible with the principle of good faith, including being used for other purposes, without taking into account the characteristics or functions of the goods. Products must be intact, have not lost their presentation (labels, protective films, etc. should not be removed or damaged) and not in use (with the exception of product testing).
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Purchaser is obliged to submit to the Seller a completed and signed refusal form. Within seven days from the dispatch of the rejection form, the Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller.
4. Payments received from the Buyer, the Seller shall return to the Buyer no later than on the 30th day from the day the dispatch form was sent. Until the Buyer returns the goods, the Seller has the right not to return the money. The seller returns the money only to the Buyer's bank account, which the Buyer has indicated on the rejection form.
5. If the Buyer has exercised the right to refuse, the costs associated with sending the goods to the Seller are covered by the Buyer; An exception is the shipment of goods that do not comply with the contract.
6. If the goods that do not comply with the contract are returned, then within seven days from receipt of the document confirming the costs, the Seller pays the cost of returning the goods to the Buyer.
7. When using the right of withdrawal, please return the goods in their original packaging.
8. In case of ambiguity, please contact us at email@example.com